Job role insights
Do you want to support well-known companies in their digital transformation in the area of consulting - digital customer in order to promote sustainable growth? Our team enhances customer relationships through immersive experiences and leading digital solutions. Secure our mutual success and make the difference with us: as (Senior) Consultant Salesforce (m/f/d).
As a (Senior) Consultant Salesforce (m/f/d) you will accompany customers during all project phases of complex, digital transformations and the implementation of Salesforce solutions - and thus contribute to the sustainable strengthening of competitiveness and more future viability.
- Variety of tasks: You support your customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of innovative clouds with the Salesforce platform in the areas of sales, service and marketing.
- Collaboration: You work directly with customers on (sub) projects and with colleagues in interdisciplinary teams.
- Consulting: In your projects you advise on topics such as Salesforce, Salesforce platforms, mobile applications, digital transformation and marketing automation.
- Communication: Your tasks include the preparation and implementation of customer interviews and workshops as well as the presentation of project results.
- Project support: You will also support the coordination of digital transformation projects, the development of new offerings, sales activities and the preparation of offers.
Your skill set:
- Very good degree in economics, IT, or comparable, several years of professional experience in the field of CRM, Salesforce, sales, customer service or marketing
- Sound experience in the implementation of (Salesforce) implementation projects as well as current Salesforce certifications, e.g. B. as an administrator
- Good understanding of technical concepts such as relational database systems, web services, data integration, programming experience is an advantage
- High level of commitment , personal responsibility and agile working methods, enjoy communicating and presenting to demanding target groups
- Willingness to travel and very good written and spoken German and English
- Best-in-class training at Deloitte University (from manager level) and as part of individual qualification offers and training
- Comprehensive development opportunities through structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation and the promotion of social commitment and corporate volunteering
- Work-life balance thanks to mobile working & part-time work, sabbaticals and family services, e.g. B. to support caregiving relatives, advice on parental leave and much more
- Health & fitness in focus through regular health days, cooperation with fitness providers and support for sports and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bike and car leasing, company smartphones for private use and flexible working models such as B. Trusted working hours and EU remote working
- Diverse scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture - including through our global Diversity & Inclusion initiative ALL IN and local employee networks
Are you ready? Make the difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as high school, university and work references).
Equal opportunities for everyone: We welcome applications from people who are as diverse as we are - regardless of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual orientation or social background.
We are looking for committed professionals with a passion for their job and the ambition to develop further. With the help of the following steps we try to find out as much as possible about you and your knowledge and skills. The recruiter will guide you through this process.
We are looking forward to your application.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply