Job role insights
Are you looking for exciting tasks in IT projects for the automotive industry? Then you will work with us on demanding topics and complex tasks. We inspire customers such as BMW, Daimler, Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen with our professional, methodical and technological expertise. With our consulting and solution expertise, we convince our automotive customers and develop future-oriented business applications for them.
That's what awaits you with us
- Support in providing the application infrastructure (incl. Cloud Platforms AWS/OpenShift/Kubernetes, No-SQL DBs) for our software development process as a member of our agile development team
- Maintenance, expansion and optimization of our continuous integration and deployment pipeline from test to prod, build management
- Participation in the automation and optimization of processes and workflows
- 3rd level ticket processing, creation and maintenance of the operations manuals
- Carrying out monitoring and reporting activities on the IT infrastructure and ensuring secure application operation of the IT services, including qualified error analyzes and fault clearance
- Coordination with 2nd level, partners and customer operations
You bring that with you
- University degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Open mindset in the DevOps field and experience with database administration, especially Oracle
- Knowledge of Linux system administration (including shell scripts) and programming languages, especially Java
- Skills in designing, implementing and administering enterprise systems management software
- Experience with virtualization, ideally VM Ware ESXi and container solutions (e.g. Docker, Puppet)
- Knowledge of the administration of application and web servers (e.g. Tomcat, Apache web server, Jboss)
- Understanding of setting up continuous integration pipelines and test-driven development or continuous delivery environment
This is our offer
We focus on people - not only does our cultural program bear this name, it is a daily requirement and an integral part of msg's cultural self-image. Our cooperation is characterized by flat hierarchies, a first-name culture and sustainable business decisions. msg offers flexible working time models, attractive development opportunities and numerous other benefits.
Interested in this job?
22 days left to apply