Job role insights
€59,000 - €88,000/year
Based in Germany
We are the digitization partner of the cooperative financial group and combine decades of banking expertise with modern information technology. The IT solutions and services specially tailored to banks range from data center operation and the agree21 banking process to app development. We use future-oriented technologies such as artificial intelligence or smart data and attach great importance to process optimization and regulation.
We have set ourselves the goal of enabling innovative digital banking and near-banking experiences for over 1,000 banks and more than 30 million bank customers. We therefore systematically invest in the know-how of our more than 4,900 employees and regard sustainability as a strategic corporate goal.
Our collaboration model is characterized by an agile, cross-functional way of working in all areas of the company. We connect people and markets of tomorrow - simply. digital. secure.
For our business unit Data, Security and Identity in Tribe Digital Identity we are looking for you as
DevOps Engineer Digital Identities (m/f/d)
Permanent position, full-time
Tasks with prospects
In the "Digital Identity" tribe, the authentication and authorization process for several "ecosystems" (end customers and business partners) is being further developed on the basis of the latest technologies and standards. As an agile team DI OPS, we are responsible for operations in this environment.
- You are responsible for the administration and configuration of microservices and the identity and access management platform components in cloud-based OpenShift test/staging environments.
- You develop operational solutions and security requirements in coordination with security experts, system architects, CI/CD and platform specialists.
- You are responsible for the preparation and implementation of deployments (software introduction) and ensure a smooth transfer into productive operation.
- You ensure stable and scalable operation of IT services.
- You ensure the continuous improvement of operating processes and advise the development teams (e.g. on liveness/readiness probes, CPU/memory sizing, sidecar solutions and secret handling).
personality with profile
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics or a comparable qualification in the IT field and many years of professional experience.
- You have very good knowledge of Linux and the operation of Java applications. Ideally, you have already gained experience with OpenShift and Apache Kafka and in the area of identity and access management processes (e.g. OAuth2, OpenID) and solutions (e.g. Keycloak).
- You enjoy agile working methods and are familiar with the use of appropriate tools such as GIT, Jira, Jenkins and CI/CD pipelines.
- You are fluent in German (at least level C1) and have good knowledge of English (level B2).
- You have already gained experience in agile teams, ideally in a banking or fintech environment, and are motivated to work in a cross-functional and agile environment.
Our advantages at a glance
In addition to an attractive standard salary and 30 days of vacation, we offer you the following benefits:
- Flexible working: We work in a balanced hybrid mix of remote work and presence in modern office environments (activity-based working).
- Work-life balance: With our individual working time models, e.g. B. Part-time, the option of full-time between 30-40 h and our lifetime work account (sabbatical and/or leave before retirement) you will find the right balance.
- Balancing private life and career: We offer you a family budget and support you in special family situations, e.g. B. the care of family members.
- Individual benefits: You have the choice between bike leasing, IT hardware leasing, capital-forming benefits and/or an additional day off as well as a company pension scheme and other options.
- Onboarding: We welcome you to our welcome event #enter; you can also look forward to structured training with a mentor and regular feedback discussions with your people lead.
- Health management – health, family and life: We accompany and support you with our offers through cooperation with the family cooperative and voiio. Eat a variety of foods in our company restaurants and network with our sports offers.
- Career model and further training: In our development dialogues, you discuss your professional, methodological and personal career goals and pursue them using our wide range of further training offers.
- Our corporate values: Respectful, open and honest, responsible for one another and result-oriented - we are guided by team spirit and the desire for innovation and an intensive exchange of knowledge.
- Future and job security: As a cooperative company with decades of experience, we are pioneers of digital transformation in the banking world and a systemically important employer.
Interested in this job?
263 days left to apply